Date and location
August 28, 2021
Orpheus Instituut Concertzaal & Koetshuis
Declassifying BeethovenEventAugust 28, 2021
Three concerts to conclude the second Orpheus Historical Piano Summer Academy
On the last day of the second Historical Piano Summer Academy three back-to-back concerts, each featuring two or three pianists, are offered by the seven participants. These concerts conclude a week of conversation, performing, and exchange of ideas and knowledge. Join us in listening to music by Beethoven and his contemporaries performed on five unique historical keyboards.Register now
- Domitille Bes (FR)
- Stipe Bilić (HR)
- Ignacio González (CL)
- Vasco Pereira (PT)
- Katja Poljakova (RU)
- Tong Wang (CA)
- Anastasios Zafeoropoulos (GR)
Concerts at 14.00, 15.30 and 17.00. Details on the programme will be shared a few days before the event.
Free admission, but registration is required > airtable.com/shrMKeDgVeyfeRipq
The Historical Piano Summer Academy is directed by Tom Beghin, Zvi Meniker, Camilla Köhnken and Luca Montebugnoli.
To comply with the official COVID-19 regulations for professional arts organisations in Belgium, the Orpheus Institute has taken the following prevention measures:
- A maximum of 35 people is allowed per concert. We have designed a new seating plan to guarantee social distancing.
- You can attend the concerts in a group of maximum four people. (Children -12 years not included.)
- Registration is required for everyone. Your name and phone number will be asked for contact tracing purposes. This information will be stored for 30 days.
- Wearing a face mask is obligated as soon as you enter the building.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance.
- You will be sent an email a day before the event in case of updates and to remind you of the regulations.